Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fast Forward

Well, the chair I bought in February sat in my studio for months. Or was it FOUR months??? Ha ! LIkely the ladder. At any rate, I ended up giving it away to one of my co-workers. She is using it as is in her living room. I am amp-ing up !! I bought another chair from Goodwill and a wingback chair from the Habitat For Humanity Re-Store. I am leaning more towards UPHOLSTERY, as well as SLIPCOVERS...BUT !!! I need to show you my most recent purchase (to get ready to DO all this upholstery/slipcovering...) (though it won't be usded for slipcovers...I don't think...) Isn't it cute?????
It has got to be the smallest pneumatic stapler I have EVER seen! I am so glad I got it. It weighs next to nothing. (or so I hope) Wish me luck! Sam PS: I promise not to neglect my blog so badly. Ijust have not had a lot of free time, you know????

No comments:

Post a Comment